Cornerstone's Guide to a Healthy and Painless Back
More than 30 million Americans – roughly 10 percent of us – endure some sort of lower back pain at one time or another. But that doesn’t mean you’re destined to a life of discomfort. There are ways you can prevent, treat, manage, and overcome back pain.
- Why sitting is the new smoking!
- Specific conditions and treatments
- Everyday body mechanics – smart standing, sitting, and lifting
- Best exercises and stretches
- Tips for injury prevention
- And more…